Whether you hired a Wedding Planner or a Day of Coordinator, the Lady in Waiting gal, offers the peace of mind a bride personally needs on her wedding day. To the contrary of a Wedding Planner who’ focus on the wedding day is the wedding itself, the Lady in Waiting focuses on the Bride’s need to ensure the day runs smooth and that the bride is completely worry-free while she is getting ready. It’s an extra body (other than family and friends who are ultimately guests of the wedding) that is there to dedicate her undivided attention solely to the Bride. Whether is ensuring the bride has her phone all day to snapchat all those special moments while she is getting ready, or serving as a liaison between the family and the Wedding Planner, the Lady in Waiting is like having an extra Maid of Honor, that doesn’t need to get her hair done. The Lady in Waiting is an additional layer of help that can hold the Planner, Photographer and other vendors accountable, as well as assist with stylizing the room so that it can be “photo ready” for the your photographer, ensuring that the Bride and Bridal Party have eaten, and assist with all other important details that can go unnoticed given the natural “chaos” of the wedding day.
- Care of the bride’s personal belonging i.e. cell phone, make-up, extra pair of shoes, etc.
- Help with the keeping up of the Bridal Suite so it is “photography ready”
- Separate Personal Details such as shoes, bridal accessories, dress, and other accessories for photographer
- Stay in charge of Wedding Bands and Marriage License on the wedding day
- Available to run last minute, day of errands
- Serve as a liaison between bride and wedding planner
- Coordinate hair and make-up schedule with bridal party and stylists and ensure that hair and make-up is completed in a timely fashion
- Coordinate any food deliveries and set up and clear all meals
- Make sure photographer arrives on time and has a “must shoot” list
- Gather bride, bridal party and immediate family for photos
- Call out names on “must shoot “list for the photographer
- Assist bride with putting on her wedding gown
- Provide the Bridal Emergency kit
- Communicate with best man to make sure groom is getting dressed and on-time
- Other “Day of” duties per Bride’s request
<<< All Services
READY TO TURN YOUR VISION INTO A WONDERFUL MOMENT?